The Best Marketing Strategies for Small Medical Practices
If most patients can help it, they prefer the personal, attentive care of a small medical practice versus a crowded hospital or urgent care. As more medical practices continue to expand, physicians are looking for new ways to attract and retain patients. The reality is the smaller the medical practice, the more innovative its marketing strategy has to be for the business to survive.
At Triadic LLC, we provide Business Analysis and Intelligence solutions to agencies and professionals. By focusing on accuracy and management, we help businesses find the best solutions and strategies so they can run productively and efficiently.
A few proven marketing strategies that work best for small medical practices are:
- Update your website. In a smartphone-driven society, it’s critical to have a website that is mobile-friendly and responsive. Improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) to rank higher in online searches for medical practices in your area.
- Write a blog. Blogging is a type of content marketing that helps build your personal brand. Writing blog posts on a regular basis will provide a useful resource for new and existing patients.
- Share content on social media. Over time social media has become an effective marketing tool for small businesses. Use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to post tips, news, and content related to your medical practice to engage followers and to remind them you’re available when they need your services.
- Send an email newsletter. To drive traffic to your website, blog, and social media profiles, create an email list of clients and send a monthly newsletter. Allow existing clients, referrals, and social media followers to subscribe to the newsletter.
- Leverage patient reviews. Positive word-of-mouth is another marketing tool physicians can depend on. Request referrals and feedback from satisfied patients to help spread the word about your medical practice.
Anyone of these marketing strategies can help doctors and their medical practices grow and reach new patients. Contact us and ask how you can improve your marketing strategy.
Trackback from your site.