With over 30 years of combined experience in operational processes oversight, billing and IT management, Triadic staff possess the Behavioral Healthcare experience necessary to assist you. From beginning to end, we are available for implementing and maintaining an EHR system, structuring processes to be as efficient as possible, focusing on your revenue and assisting with audits and accreditation.
How Medicaid Reform Impacts Your Business
There is a bill in Congress set to fundamentally alter the way the federal government has been financing Medicaid for more than 50 years. If this bill goes through, it will heavily impact medical practices. Especially small medical practices who are handling many of the day-to-day operations tasks.
Healthcare reform will change things for everyone. At Triadic, we have seen two major ways that Medicaid Reform will affect your business.
2 ways Triadic has seen that Medicaid reform will impact medical practices are:
- Fee-for-Service: Lawmakers have chosen to convert Medicaid from the traditional fee-for-service program to one where services are paid as a per-patient monthly fee in exchange for supplying the patient’s care.
- Integrated Care: This would allow for better “integration” of physical health with mental health services and provide a complete personal care.
Changes to Medicaid and to the healthcare system can be complicated. It can be even more complicated for small medical practices that the owner handles the majority of the operational tasks.
It is even more complicated to understand the impact it has on small businesses. Triadic offers simpler comprehensive solutions for individual organizations. Call us today for your healthcare resource needs.
EHR Implementation; Maintenance; Training
Let our staff make this experience as successful and smooth as possible for you and your staff. If you are in the market for an EHR, it can be a very harrowing and time consuming project. Triadic staff have been through the entire lifecycle of the EHR experience. We not only have experience with several of these systems but have also built solid relationships with multiple vendors.
- System implementation / maintenance
- Training for staff
- Any single function or a combination of any listed above
If you haven’t yet found that perfect system, we recommend contacting everythingEHR for assistance. They assist providers in finding an EHR that fits their practice needs.
Audits can be time consuming, stressful and can affect your revenue if you are not properly prepared. Allow us to not only assist you in preparing for an upcoming audit but also to structure your agency to be audit ready at all times.
Accreditation can be a very labor intensive process but is crucial for an agency. Having worked on multiple accreditations, we have the experience to assist your staff in completing a successful review.
Allow us to assist you in this process.
How We Manage AR for Medical Practices
A significant asset of all healthcare providers is their accounts receivable services. A medical practice in Raleigh can’t succeed without having a plan of how to bring in money. Therefore, outsourcing healthcare accounts receivable services is a good option.
It provides a streamlined system of control to efficiently manage accounts receivables and recovery. At Triadic, LLC, our main objective is to recover funds as quickly as possible. Outsourcing to Triadic provides a quality solution at the cost-effective price.
3 key reasons that our Raleigh medical practices have outsourced their accounts receivables services are:
- Management: Accounts receivables includes the management of many reports dealing with insurance, collection analysis, write-offs, bad debt reviews and ratio analysis. It includes the analysis of insurance contracts to ensure that healthcare providers are being reimbursed properly.
- Reduce Administrative Strain: Outstanding claims and delayed collections often place added administrative strain on healthcare organizations.
- Comply with Regulations: Additionally, federal regulations have become increasingly more stringent. Triadic employees keep updated and know how to handle hurdles thrown in by such changes.
Many customers will ask what is entailed in accounts received and specifically, outsourced medical accounts receivable.
Within Triadic, Accounts Receivable Services Include:
- EHR Implementation, Maintenance and Training
- Data Management
- Operational Processes Consulting
- Audit Consulting
Triadic, LLC can follow-up all pending claims, initiate collections, trace the reasons for claims denials, track outstanding receivable balances by the customer and by the date when payment is due and also provide periodic reports. Call us today to optimize the business end of your practice.
Operational Processes ConsultingWhether you have a new process that you’re having trouble defining or you just want to improve some of the processes you already have in place, we can assist with establishing a workflow that is as efficient as possible as well as ensuring you have proper internal audit controls in place.
- Processes / Workflow Developement
- Forms Developement